Hey, you asked for it! During this special weekend service, Pastor Marty answered the questions sent in live from the platform. Below are the times of each question so that you can jump to the answer you need.
- 0:40 How do you hear his voice more clearly?
- 4:04 How many ccl members are encouraged to carry at this church?
- 6:32 How do I minister to an atheist co-worker when he tries to shut us down every time?
- 9:29 What are your thoughts on gun control?
- 11:44 I am a straight woman and I don’t consider being gay a sin. Is there a place for me?
- 13:13 What age should one start tithing?
- 15:14 How can I overcome these depressed feelings I always feel during the holidays?
- 17:22 How can you chase after your calling while still helping your spouse chase theirs? Even though they may be completely different?
- 18:51 Where is the best place to start reading the Bible?
- 20:42 My friend is not an atheist, but he is not a Christian. He goes to Switch, but says it’s just to hang out with people there.
- 24:12 Is “nondenominational” a religion?
- 25:15 Is masturbation a sin?
- 27:08 I keep going back to the same person who hurts me each time, how can I let go and just focus on God and myself?
- 29:39 Will God still honor a relationship that started off in sin, but now we are putting him first?
- 32:16 What are the beliefs at Pathway Church? Once saved always saved? Baptism?
- 36:45 How do I know what God is calling me to do after high school?
- 40:03 What’s your thoughts on speaking in tongues?
- 42:23 How do I worship a God who lets so many horrible things happen to innocent people?
Podcast (pathway_church_podcast): Download (Duration: 51:07 — 20.5MB)
Pathway Church on iTunes