Hey, you asked for it! During this special weekend service, Pastor Marty answered the questions sent in live from the platform. Below are the times of each question so that you can jump to the answer you need.
- 1:24 My child is being bullied, how can I not be so angry and teach my child to not hate their bully and live in fear?
- 4:53 Forgiveness – How do you do it?
- 8:55 Are tattoos ok for Christians?
- 11:25 How do I forgive my parents who have hurt me so deeply?
- 14:09 How can we break free from narcissism and pride?
- 18:19 How do you help someone when they have a victim mentality?
- 20:52 How do you help a family member who has an addiction and doesn’t realize that they put that before anything else?
- 24:46 How do you believe that God will heal when your situation looks hopeless?
- 30:14 Leviticus 18 talks about nearly every sexual sin you can think of. When it talks about homosexuality it says, “a man must not lie with a man.” It never says anything about lesbian behavior. Why?
- 31:00 How do you feel about divorce and getting married again?
- 31:14 How can I help the pain heal of my husband’s hurt and anger toward him?
33:44 How do you find God’s purpose for your life especially if you are older and alone?
36:42 How do you help your college age child that is disappointed in God and has turned to Wicca?
40:28 Is birth control ok for Christians?
42:47 Is recreational marijuana ok?
46:23 Does God punish people according to their past mistakes? For example, having fertility problems because of premarital sex?
Podcast (pathway_church_podcast): Download (Duration: 53:28 — 21.4MB)
Pathway Church on iTunes