WEEK OF August 2 Update:
We are currently in Phase 5 of reopening. This includes self-screening upon entry and the launch of our new social stickers. No registration is required for adult attendees. If you choose not to join us in person, we hope you will continue to worship with us online on Facebook, YouTube, or here on the website.
Pathway Kids Experiences are now available in person, but registration is required.
HOW WE ARE MOVING FORWARD
Our plan for serving you
- Masks are highly encouraged
- Pathway Students will continue to meet in person
- The use of "Social Stickers" will allow us and others to be aware of your social distancing preferences
Pathway Kids Plan
- Serve Team members are screened* as they arrive
- We will maintain social distancing at check-in and checkout line
- Temperatures will be checked and must be 100.4 or under.
- The same adult (18+) that checks the child in, must check the child out.
- Pick up tags will be given to each family upon check in to help assist with check out and answer any questions you may have about the process.
What to Expect
Please self-screen before entering the church building. Self-screening as defined by Texas State Health and Human Services:
Before going into church, congregation, or place of worship for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
OUR CURRENT PLAN
We care deeply about your safety and the safety of your family, because of that, we plan on the following actions:
- Our common spaces will be sanitized with hospital recommended cleaning products, before and after each Worship Experience.
- We are offering "Social Stickers" so that others can be aware of you and your families social distancing preference.
- We will continue to provide sanitation stations.
- We ask that you be aware that by entering the Pathway Church building you are entering a location that will not be enforcing social distancing, only suggesting it, and each person will be responsible for their own social distancing measures.